Wednesday 24 April 2013

A Xmas bunting decoration

Hi,

I had an idea in my head - always a dangerous thing I find! - and then when I saw a subtle garland in B&Q which I thought would be the ideal partner I set about it!  I used my Spellbinders dies, some gorgeous gingham cotton and plain red for the reverse I cut out lots of hearts, hand cut wadding hearts (and was spluttering on the stuff for days afterwards!) and lots of stitching later it was ready!


The photo isnt huge but hopefully you can get the idea!
It set me off to making personalised tree dec's for all of the little people in my family and these soon followed but in felt!


These decorated hearts were quite the rage last winter and I especially loved the Nordic colour way.  Thanks for looking,
K x

3 comments:

  1. Wow Keryn, the garland looks amazing. I love red and white for Christmas. I had a red and white theme in my dining room last Christmas and that garland would have been perfect. I think I need to have a go at one.....maybe if I start now.
    Hope you are ok and enjoying the sunshine :)
    Enjoy your evening.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! The garland would be amazing for a Christmas wedding too, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Id love to read your views on my makes if you'd care to share them here.