Monday 15 April 2013

Geometric throw that caused quite a stir!

Hello,

It's not often that either of my daughters actually likes a baby shawl that Ive made other than this one!


I first saw this design on an American blog and didnt settle until I was holding my own copy - and it came in a book with a story included!
It makes up to be an ideal size for use in a buggy so it went to the same friend that the shawl below did.  She said every time she uses it, she gets asked about it!
My girls have also placed their orders - for when the time is right - so I must be onto a winner I reckon!


Thanks for your visit!
K x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping over to my blog Keryn, hope you're well hun. Love your throw (and the shawl below), they're so gorgeous! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous throw Keryn....You have been a busy bee while you have been away from blog land and card making.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Id love to read your views on my makes if you'd care to share them here.