Monday 8 April 2013

Chevron Throw and Cushion

Hello and welcome to my new knitting blog!



Here is a shot of the set which I knitted in cotton for my daughter's study.  She is a very cold person and she will be doing all of her marking in there so I figured a nice comfy throw and cushion would help her!



It has become my new favourite pattern as it is reversible, having only 3 rows to it.  I loved working with the cottons as they have a lovely snuggle factor!

Let me know what you think of them, that way I can call by your blog and see your makes too.
Thanks for visiting,
K x



2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern and your colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look great together in the cushion and throw. I think crocheted blankets in that stitch always look so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Id love to read your views on my makes if you'd care to share them here.